42 mm, stainless steel with black PVD coating, black rubber strap, open-worked black dial
Calibre RW1212 is a tribute to the present and a symbol of the future. Its name picks up the digits of our address here in Switzerland: 1212, standing for the Geneva suburb Grand-Lancy. It symbolizes the path we have traveled to date and the free-spirited approach we bring to watchmaking. It is our first in-house movement, born from our partnership with the Swiss movement manufacturer Sellita.
Framed by a 42mm steel case, the freelancer Calibre RW1212 Skeleton is a two-handed model equipped with an in-house self-winding mechanical movement that beats to a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour and features a 38-hour power reserve.
RAYMOND WEIL presents the newest generation of our black freelancer skeleton. This best selling style has been ambitiously reinvented with a fully skeletonized dial – providing more transparency into the balance wheel at 6 o’clock and the manufacturing beauty contained within this timepiece.
The black rubber strap offers modernity and urban style to this exclusive timepiece.
The new stylish skeleton Calibre RW1212 is proof of the ever-evolving achievements of these in-house movements.
Launched in 2007, the freelancer collection was created in honor of the free-spirited man who wishes to remain in control of his own destiny and features an eclectic mix of urbane mechanical watches.
- Analog style
- Mechanical self-winding skeleton in-house movement, with visible balance wheel – RW1212
- Made of: Stainless steel with black PVD coating
- Black leather band with grey stitching
- 10 atm
- 42mm face diameter
- Black skeletonized face, black circular tachymeter scale
- Stainless steel RW folding clasp with black PVD coating and double push-security system
- Swiss Made
- 2 year limited international warranty + 3rd year with watch registration